Online Advertising/Website Management Internship
The IHS Marketing Department is looking for an intern to assist this fall. Applicants should have a basic understanding of marketing principles, an interest in the ideas of liberty and great enthusiasm for marketing. This is a challenging, versatile position for someone who wants to gain experience across a broad range of marketing channels and techniques.
Possible projects include:
- Updating website content
- Optimizing SEO
- Measuring and analyzing website results
- Assisting with social media campaigns
- Posting online advertisements and measuring results
This internship will be a combination of data entry/measurement and more substantive marketing-related tasks. We emphasize ownership of projects and personal time management -- self-starters do well.
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
- Self-motivation and willingness to ask questions
- Attention to detail
- Basic familiarity of Excel
- Innovative ideas for addressing marketing challenges
- Ability to learn basic software quickly
Prior experience not required.
For more information, please see the IHS Fall Internship description page.
The Institute for Humane Studies (IHS) is a non-profit organization that provides financial support and programs for students interested in free markets and individual rights. We are located in Arlington, VA. More information about IHS can be found at www.TheIHS.org.