Office Assistant (part-time)
The Institute for Humane Studies (IHS) at George Mason University and its sister organization, the Mercatus Center, seek a part time Office Assistant to provide excellent customer service and serve as a point of contact for our organizations.
- receiving guests and vendors
- maintaining conference rooms and other common office spaces
- handling Fed Ex/UPS and other incoming/outgoing shipments
- maintaining supply inventory
- providing basic troubleshooting of office equipment
- providing support to office manager
The position is approximately 24 hours split over 3 days each week. IHS/Mercatus is interested in candidates who have a strong combination of the following qualifications: a welcoming demeanor, high energy and initiative, great communication skills and punctuality.