- Bed linens and towels are provided by the university, but you will want to pack your own toiletries (soap, shampoo, etc.).
- Spending money for activities during your free-time, or for any additional needs.
- Casual clothing, there is no dress code for the seminar.
- A frisbee, soccer ball, baseball & glove, or something else to play during free-time between sessions.
- Sweater or sweatshirt. Classrooms tend to be chilly.
- An alarm clock, so that you are not late for any sessions!
- While not required, many participants enjoy capturing the experience with a camera.