- Dorm Address: Glass Hall, 576 North Shaffer St., Orange, CA.
- Your dormitory, lecture hall, dining hall and reception locations can all be found on the campus map.
- Laundry facilities are available and require a card to operate the machines. The machines do not accept coins. Laundry cards can be purchased from the Conference Services Main Office located in Argyros Forum 302, Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. The cards require a $2.00 refundable deposit, and value can only be added electronically (via credit or debit card). Wash cycles cost $1.25 each and dryer cycles cost $1.00 each. You will be responsible for your own detergent.
- There is free wireless capability on the entire campus.
- There are public computers located in the Café of Beckman Hall and in Leatherby Library. These computers will require a code, which will be provided by the University.
- Parking is available in the main campus parking structures (Jim Miller, Lastinger and Barrera) at no charge, but a parking permit is required to park in these structures. Please notify your seminar assistant at least 2 weeks ahead of time to if you will need a parking pass so that we make one for you at check-in.
- Unfortunately, there is no gym access at this seminar.