Liberty & Society - Loyola University, June 22 – 28, 2013
|General Information||Packing List||Campus Information||Travel Information|
- Bed linens and towels are provided by the university, but you will want to pack your own toiletries (soap, shampoo, etc.).
- A frisbee, soccer ball, baseball & glove, or something else to play during free-time between sessions.
- Spending money for your free afternoon and dinner on Tuesday.
- Casual clothing, there is no dress code for the seminar.
- Sweater or sweatshirt. Classrooms tend to be chilly.
- Pen and paper for taking notes.
- An alarm clock, so that you are not late for any sessions!