IHS Conference & Research Grant
Note: If you have previously participated in an IHS academic program or discussed your academic career with IHS staff, please apply through the Hayek Fund for Scholars.
The awards are made available exclusively to applicants who are new to IHS or who have recently indicated an interest in academia.
Grants up to $750 are available to cover travel, conference fees, and other career-related expenses. Eligible activities include, but are not limited to:
- Presentations at academic or professional conferences
- Travel to academic job interviews on a campus or at professional/academic conferences
- Travel to archives or libraries for research
- Participation in career-development or enhancing seminars
- Submission of unpublished manuscripts to journals or book publishers
Please note, awards cannot be used solely for attendance at conferences. Funding will only be considered for individuals presenting a paper or interviewing for a job at a conference.