We are not currently hiring for this role. Email Sarah Taylor if you are interested in being considered for this internship in the future. Internships run September -December, January-April, and June-August.
Possible Projects Include
- Setting up and testing email campaigns
- Measuring email campaign results
- Helping to create marketing materials
- Researching new online marketing opportunities
- Data entry
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Self-motivation and willingness to ask questions
- Attention to detail
- Basic familiarity with Excel
- Innovative ideas for addressing marketing challenges
- Ability to learn basic software quickly
Prior experience is not required. We accept interns of all ages and experience levels, and international applicants with a visa status that allows employment in the U.S.
Founded in 1961, the Institute for Humane Studies (IHS) is a non-profit educational organization that works with college students and professors around the country to advance the principles of individual and economic freedom. IHS offers education, scholarships, mentoring, and other programs that help college students and professors contribute to a future of greater freedom, opportunity and well being for all.