Online Marketing Internship
The IHS Marketing department is looking for a part-time intern to assist this summer. Applicants should have a basic understanding of marketing principles, an interest in the ideas of liberty, and strong communication skills. This is a challenging, versatile position for a self-starter who wants to gain experience across a broad range of marketing channels and techniques.
Possible Projects Include:
- Setting up and testing email campaigns
- Measuring email campaign results
- Helping to create marketing materials
- Researching new online marketing opportunities
- Data entry
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Self-motivation and willingness to ask questions
- Attention to detail
- Basic familiarity with Excel
- Innovative ideas for addressing marketing challenges
- Ability to learn basic software quickly
Prior experience is not required. We accept interns of all ages and experience levels, and international applicants with a visa status that allows employment in the U.S.
To apply, visit our application page and submit a one-page cover letter and one-page resume. In your cover letter, please specify:
- How you learned about IHS's internship program
- Why you are interested in working with IHS, specifically the marketing team
- Your experience with or exposure to classical liberal/libertarian ideas
- Your professional and academic experiences that are relevant to the internship
- When you are available to start *Please note, we are seeking an intern with availability in early May to stay on through summer.
The Institute for Humane Studies is a non-profit organization that provides financial support and programs for students interested in free markets and individual rights. Located on the George Mason University Arlington Campus in Arlington, VA, IHS is a flexible, professional, open office environment that encourages innovation and entrepreneurship and provides substantial opportunity for professional and personal growth. We are excited to have you join our team!