Academic Programs Internships
The IHS Academic Team is looking for a part-time summer intern to work on our website, KosmosOnline.org. Applicants should have a basic understanding of marketing principles, an interest in the ideas of liberty, and strong written communication skills. This position will work closely with our Web Editor to develop and promote site content.
Possible projects include:
- Organizing and importing online content library
- Research and contribute to weekly social media
- Copy editing and regular blog posts
- General site maintenance
- Qualified candidates should possess the following:
- Comfortable with social media and knowledgeable about best practices for managing professional social media accounts
- Working knowledge or strong desire to learn basic HTML
- Meticulous attention to detail
We accept interns of all ages and experience levels, and international applicants with a visa status that allows employment in the U.S.
4250 North Fairfax Drive
Arlington, VA 22203
To apply, visit our application page and submit a one-page cover letter and one-page resume to Pericles Niarchos, Operations and Hiring Coordinator. In your cover letter, please specify:
- How you learned about IHS's summer internship program
- Why you are interested in working with IHS, specifically the marketing team
- Your experience with or exposure to classical liberal/libertarian ideas
- Your professional and academic experiences that are relevant to the internship
- When you are available to start
The Institute for Humane Studies is a non-profit organization that provides financial support and programs for students interested in free markets and individual rights. IHS is a flexible, professional, open office environment that encourages innovation and entrepreneurship and provides substantial opportunity for professional and personal growth. We are excited to have you join our team!